Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where we have been

I've been gone a long time...nothing really exciting has happened in the 2+ months. Just day to day living. Hanging out with the kiddies, working, cooking, cleaning...blah blah blah.
As I looked around the house today, after spending a couple of hours cleaning yesterday, it dawned on me that I can spot who has been where rather easily.

R, recently won her second reflections award for art at school. She's following in her aunt Nee Nee's footsteps to became an aspiring artist. Her art supplies are usually close at hand.

We have been potty training D here lately. And let's be real, that can take up alot of any parents time. He's doing pretty good at a 50% rate. The tell tale sign he's been somewhere...his blankets. Granted, he doesn't carry them around non-stop, but they are usually somewhere eye sight of him.

J.J. is growing fast. We took him for his first hair cut 2 weeks ago. Long story short, it was NOT the best experience. He has also developed a fascination with shoes. I'm not sure what it's all about, but always has a pair in grasp. His favorite pair? D.'s Lightening McQueen snow boots.


As for J and I, He's been working and making plans for his performance mods on his regal. I started selling Avon, and usually have my laptop close by doing meal plannings, work or just staying in touch with my friends round the country.
This is J.'s pop cup. It's usually filled with Pepsi and Ice.

1 comment: