Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In all my spare time...

As a busy work from home mom, I find myself wrapped up all to much with the "what needs dones", "who goes wheres" and "what's nexts" of life. It's time to step back and have something solid to hold onto these precious moments with my family and friends.

And that's the point...I'll be using this blog as a journal of sorts, not only for myself in the future, but for my kids to look back on. Yes, some may be trivial and boring, but I'm hoping to find a writing nitch here and eventually offer some type of entertainment to my audience.

So what type of things will you find on this blog?
Well, anything that is going on in life...From my children, my house & my husband. Tips on saving money and family activities (more than likely on the cheap side), new reciepies I'm experimenting with and the love of household chores. But, also those hobbies I try to squeeze into my hectic routine...reading, scrapbook (but, honestly, that has been on the back burner lately), my new found love of working out and driod-ing it!

Hope you enjoy and visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment